Life & Wellness Consultant
- Certified Wellness Coach & Consultant with a focus on lifestyle transformation and healthy and clean living.
- Over ten years of Medical Industry business development experience and knowledge within the following industries: Ophthalmology, Diagnostic Imaging, EMR Software, Dermatology, Allergy, ENT and Med-legal (personal injury & workman’s camp).
- Possessing the ability to create, implement and train others on the marketing and business campaigns needed to maintain and increase client/patient base.
- Bilingual- English & Spanish; Strong Interpersonal, Organizational and Leadership Skills; Strong Written & Excellent Oral Communication; Exceptional Computer skills.
Founder| CEO | 03/01/2018 - Present | The Rosie Vida
- Educated the community about safe and clean resources that support a healthy and balanced living via workshops, local events, seminars, etc.
- Executed one-on-one customized transformation programs to overcome fear and uncertainties in the client’s life.
- Provided deliverable and action guides for clients to execute throughout our time together in the program and thereafter.
- Develop customized plans for program participants including goals and plan of action.
- Encourage adoption of habits that are conducive to a higher quality of life.
- Interact with clients at regular intervals by email, phone or in person.
- Assisted partnering medical providers during consults with potential new clients.
- B2B - Consult Medical Providers on how to create new wellness practices or convert existing practice into a holistic/functional medicine practice via marketing initiatives, brand messaging and resources implementation.
- Educated the medical & legal community on our unique MRI equipment, radiologist and services.
- Managed the most profitable division of the market, Personal Injury division, focusing on all specialties related to the Med-Legal industry.
- Provided ongoing customer service and problem solving solutions to over 400 accounts in the Miami-Dade County territory- Florida Keys to Aventura.
- Conducted ongoing market research for potential competitors and in efforts to establish a competitive advantage within my territory.
- Set up physicians and attorneys alike with remote access for medical reports and images.
- Developed and planned corporate events focused on presenting new products, services, and radiologists while promoting industry networking opportunities.
- Analyzed all physicians within the territory, created marketing plans for acquisition purposes and analyzed physician volume reports for changes in referral patterns.
- Educated the medical community on our full modality diagnostic imaging centered
- Managed the South Broward Area- Hollywood, Hallandale, Pembroke Pines, and Aventura.
- Consulted on the development and distribution of marketing materials.
- Managed a book of business of over 300 accounts.
- Served as Med-Legal Representative/Senior Business Developer
- Visited over 200 Personal Injury Attorneys in the South Florida area.
- Educated the legal community on our Med-legal product/services- Marketed our Physical Therapy, Neurological, Orthopedics and Surgery services.
- Coordinated and participated in promotional activities, presentation dinners and trade shows to educate and market our products.
- Educated the medical and legal community on MRI/CT/XRAY/US products.
- Provided ongoing service and problem solving to over 300 accounts in the Ft. Lauderdale/ Broward areas- combination of attorneys/physicians
- Coordinated and participated in promotional activities and trade shows to educate and market our products.
- Acknowledged & researched all local competition including hospitals, full diagnostic centers and stand-alone MRI facilities, etc.
- Analyzed all physicians within the territory for referral patterns and potential marketing plans. Concentration placed on Neuro, Ortho and Chiropractic physicians.
Monsalve Chiropractic, Insane Cookies, EM Construction, DIPP Dental, The Stage, Trazos Art Academy, Helix Medical Centers, Meditab EMR, Retina Specialists of South Florida, etc.
- Aided and consulted owners of small to mid-sized businesses, on developing profitable business plans and/or revamping existing business plans and marketing strategies
- Developed, designed and structured client’s communication, marketing, business and public relations campaign, including branding, logo and promotional material development – Social Media ads, Press Release creation and distribution, Media Alerts, Web/Online Content Management, etc.
- Conducted market research, identified B2B business segment and developed & executed business plans
- Coordinated and Managed Medical meetings, Education speeches, Corporate Luncheons and Sponsored Non-profit Events
- Managed and Maintained all office duties and responsibilities, including but not limiting to payroll, bookkeeping and human resources
- Created & Coordinated local fundraising events and served as a fundraising liaison for multiple local projects.
- Managed on average a team of 70 talent representatives, of which were contracted or booked for events and brand ambassador opportunities.
Education & Training
- Certified Health & Life Coach | February 2019| Health Coach Institute
- Certified Barre Instructor | September 2019 | Barre Intensity
- Master in Business Administration | July 2009 | University of Phoenix
- Certified Meeting & Special Event Planner | February 2009 | Miami Dade College
- Bachelor of Science in Communication | May 2006 | Florida International University
- Computer Skills: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.